POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeeeeeee! : Re: Weeeeeeee! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weeeeeeee!
From: St
Date: 11 Aug 2008 16:06:13
Message: <48a09bb5$1@news.povray.org>
news:48a09295@news.povray.org...

> Sheesh, I only just got back! :-P
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/327

   You know when we met in London? Well, when you went home, I was still in
the pub with John, and then he left to go to the lav. The Polish girl, (or
whatever nationality she was), came over to clear some glasses. I asked her
what she thought of you. She gave you a 7 too but waved her hand as though
undecided.

     Now go and open up a bebo account. It works apparently.

      ~Steve~