POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeeeeeee! : Re: Weeeeeeee! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weeeeeeee!
From: St
Date: 14 Aug 2008 09:48:20
Message: <48a437a4@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <joh### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>>    You know when we met in London? Well, when you went home, I was still
>> in the pub with John, and then he left to go to the lav. The Polish girl,
>> (or whatever nationality she was), came over to clear some glasses. I
>> asked her what she thought of you. She gave you a 7 too but waved her
>> hand as though undecided.
>
> Ah, I remember the occasion well :-)
>
> She was Polish, her name's Ada (as in Lovelace) and she's due back in
> London in September to study at UCL. She's considering whether to work at
> The Jack Horner to earn extra cash atm.

 Cool, I thought she was nice friendly girl. :)

> BTW When are you next in Sin City, Steve?

  LOL! :)  Just been talking to Stephen about it this morning. I really
can't say for sure at the moment John, but if I can pencil in say, something
like a month from now? I really enjoyed the last time - it was good company
and great laugh. :)

   And I'll bring my camera this time, so you'd better put yer face on! (As
my Mum used to say...)  :o)

     ~Steve~