POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 13:11:10 EDT (-0400)
  Am I growing a tinfoil hat? (Message 96 to 105 of 135)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
Date: 11 Aug 2008 04:28:46
Message: <op.ufpq51foc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:48:40 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> I get annoyed at people who pay with a personal check for that sort of
> stuff, myself. Altho I understand that's usually not their own fault.

Becoming less of a problem here. A lot of stores, especially petrol
stations, don't accept cheques anymore.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Aug 2008 11:30:55
Message: <48a05b2f$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:28:39 +0100, Phil Cook wrote:

> Becoming less of a problem here. A lot of stores, especially petrol
> stations, don't accept cheques anymore.

Yeah, it seems most restaurants here won't accept cheques either....

Jim

Post a reply to this message