POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Am I growing a tinfoil hat? (Message 51 to 60 of 135)
From: St
Subject: Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
Date: 7 Aug 2008 13:43:08
Message: <489b342c$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:49:24 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> But using that money appropriately is the key - using it to enhance the
> value of the property through improvements seems to be the best route to
> go.

    I think that has 'always' been the way to go. I know if I want, (and
NEED), a new roof for my place, then your mother bank is the person to ask.
I think you'll probably always get it. (Well, as long as you've never been a
defaulter, that is).

       ~Steve~

> Jim

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:43:01 +0100, St. wrote:

> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:49:24 -0700, Darren New wrote:
>
>> But using that money appropriately is the key - using it to enhance the
>> value of the property through improvements seems to be the best route
>> to go.
>
>     I think that has 'always' been the way to go. I know if I want, (and
> NEED), a new roof for my place, then your mother bank is the person to
> ask. I think you'll probably always get it. (Well, as long as you've
> never been a defaulter, that is).

Yep - as long as you've got good credit (both in general and with the
bank), that goes a long ways.

Jim

Post a reply to this message