POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Aug 2008 15:53:28
Message: <489b52b8@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:50:09 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Money management is something that I think *should* be taught in
>> school,
>
> Yeah. I never understood why "home economics" never taught any
> economics.

LOL, you know, I never thought of it that way, but you're right....

Cooking and sewing on buttons are useful skills, but only if you can
afford the equipment for either of those activities. :-)

Money management definitely should fall in there somewhere.  How to
balance a checkbook, schedule payments, do financial planning, set goals
and figure out how to meet them.....I'm sure there are others.

Jim