POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's what XKCD does Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  It's what XKCD does (Message 25 to 34 of 44)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: It's what XKCD does
Date: 2 Aug 2008 17:11:31
Message: <4894cd83$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Those hooks are designed to be released! :)
>
>      Are you listening Andrew? GRAB - TOWARDS - RELEASE - HEAVEN.
>
>        In that order.  :)

Er... Isn't that GRAB - TOWARDS - RELEASE - HOSPITAL?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: St
Date: 2 Aug 2008 17:28:11
Message: <4894d16b$1@news.povray.org>
> St. wrote:
>
>>     Those hooks are designed to be released! :)
>>
>>      Are you listening Andrew? GRAB - TOWARDS - RELEASE - HEAVEN.
>>
>>        In that order.  :)
>
> Er... Isn't that GRAB - TOWARDS - RELEASE - HOSPITAL?

   Mate, if you get *past* the GRAB part, there is no hospital. Fumble
away...   :)

    ~Steve~

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 2 Aug 2008 19:14:56
Message: <4894ea70@news.povray.org>
Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> Look at it this way:
> There are 6 *billion* people on this planet.  Just to pull a number out
> of my a**, that means 500 *million* people between the ages of 20 and 30.

> I guarantee, the *majority* of those people _want_to_have_sex_.

  But half of them are of the wrong gender...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
>> Look at it this way:
>> There are 6 *billion* people on this planet.  Just to pull a number out
>> of my a**, that means 500 *million* people between the ages of 20 and 30.
>
>> I guarantee, the *majority* of those people _want_to_have_sex_.
>
>   But half of them are of the wrong gender...

Not if you've an open mind...

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message