POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Caller ID spoofing? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Caller ID spoofing? (Message 21 to 30 of 50)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Caller ID spoofing?
Date: 29 Jul 2008 21:50:22
Message: <488fc8de$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> 1-123-456-7890
>
> One of the investors at my current company has a cell phone number of
> 987-654-3210. Which I thought was pretty cool.

	987 doesn't correspond to a known code. I take it you meant that's what
caller ID shows?

--
Complaints? Write them here legibly [] <-

                     /\  /\               /\  /
                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jul 2008 22:19:39
Message: <488fcfbb@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
>     987 doesn't correspond to a known code. I take it you meant that's
> what caller ID shows?

I might have been confused about that. Maybe the area code wasn't part
of the pattern, and he just had XXX-7654321 or some such. In any case,
it was pretty cute. A good variation on getting a number that ends in
zeros.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message