POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming Server Time
8 Sep 2024 03:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Dreaming (Message 91 to 100 of 104)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Dreaming
Date: 13 Jul 2008 16:04:45
Message: <487a5fdd@news.povray.org>

> Oh, and she hasn't called by yet like she "promised". I'm guessing she's
> busy rather than her not wanting to call me... (But then, maybe I'm just
> being too optimistic?)

She gave you her number. Call her!

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 13 Jul 2008 16:53:08
Message: <487a6b34$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> She gave you her number. Call her!

Yes mum. :-S

Well, I called her. The line isn't all that clear, so I'm having slight
trouble understanding her. Suffice it to say, the conversion isn't
flowing terribly smoothly. (Neither of us appears to have anything to
talk about...)

A few minutes ago she said she'd call me back. I guess she will in a bit.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/