POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Sep 2008 05:04:12
Message: <48ce250c@news.povray.org>
>> Had something similar at a recent MS event. Presenter says that he has
>> lots
>> of stuff to give away over the course of the day.
>> "I have stress balls," he says, and throws two of them into the crowd.
>> "I have T-shirts," he says and tosses one into the crowd.
>> "I have some nice hardcover books," he says, hoisting three into the
>> air as
>> if to throw. People in the front couple of rows duck. He grins and
>> puts the
>> books back down, "Maybe I shouldn't throw these"

Oasis perform a live gig. At the end of the performance, Noel throws his
tamberine into the crowd. Then the drummer gets up and throws his
drumsticks into the crowd. And then Liam hoists his Union Jack electric
guitar into the air over his head. The crowd goes insane! But after
hesitating for a moment, he puts it down again and stroles off stage.

(Trust me, if Liam Ghallager's guitar had gone into the crowd, A)
somebody would how have a serious concussion from being hit in the head
with a guitar, and B) there would have been mass riots over who gets to
keep the sacred object...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/