POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  How do you sort your closet? (Message 51 to 60 of 60)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: How do you sort your closet?
Date: 3 Jul 2008 16:07:43
Message: <486d318f$1@news.povray.org>
RINO

Random In, Needed Out.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net
       aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 3 Jul 2008 16:09:25
Message: <486D322B.8020402@hotmail.com>
Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> Does that refer to the bizarre American habit of reheating coffee in a
>> microwave?
>
> Yes. While it's not as good as drinking it fresh, it's better than
> drinking it cold or throwing it away and starting over. :-)

<Shudder/>

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Jul 2008 19:01:56
Message: <486d5a64$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 23:09:58 +0300, Eero Ahonen wrote:

> RINO
>
> Random In, Needed Out.

That sounds like my method. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 4 Jul 2008 10:47:19
Message: <486e37f7$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> That sounds like my method. :-)

Heh :). It's based on
A) human possibility to decide, what is actually needed and
B) the stream of washed clothes coming to the closet.

Same system works flawlessly with dishes, too.