POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:07:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Jul 2008 01:15:07
Message: <487054db$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 14:07:00 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I've had some *interesting* combinations over the years.
>
> I bet you've never worn one brown and one black shoe :)

I'm trying to think if I've done that.  I've done blue/black socks, but
in at least the last 12 years, I haven't mismatched shoes.  Part of the
reason is that 5 years ago, I bought two pairs of ECCOs, and both pair
are black.  I have mixed the pairs up, but as long as I get one left and
one right shoe, I'm good to go. :-)

Jim