POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Jul 2008 15:25:15
Message: <486fca9b@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 17:49:36 +0300, Eero Ahonen wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> That sounds like my method. :-)
>
> Heh :). It's based on
> A) human possibility to decide, what is actually needed and B) the
> stream of washed clothes coming to the closet.

LOL!  For me, it also has to do with the ability to pull something
wearable out of the closet in complete darkness, as I often leave the
house before the sun comes up (in spite of my strong desire to not be up
before 9 AM).  I've had some *interesting* combinations over the years.

> Same system works flawlessly with dishes, too.

Indeed it does. :-)

Jim