POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wall-E Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Wall-E (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Wall-E
Date: 28 Jun 2008 01:25:34
Message: <4865cb4e@news.povray.org>
Technically excellent in the scenes of earth.

The story is Pixar's weakest so far.

The political element is out of the Green Book of Scary Futures (the
whole world is run by a business corporation which ruins the earth's
environment).

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

> Technically excellent in the scenes of earth.
>
> The story is Pixar's weakest so far.
>
> The political element is out of the Green Book of Scary Futures (the
> whole world is run by a business corporation which ruins the earth's
> environment).
>
> Regards,
> John

Too bad it'll take a while until it is released in Europe. :-(

Regards,
Tim

Post a reply to this message