POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wall-E : Re: Wall-E Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wall-E
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jul 2008 12:16:04
Message: <486cfb44$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
>> The political element is out of the Green Book of Scary Futures (the
>> whole world is run by a business corporation which ruins the earth's
>> environment).
>
>     While true, it is a weak argument against it.

It didn't even seem to me that it was "run by a corporation that ruins
the earth."  I think it was abundantly clear that it was all the people
who ruined the earth, and whatever corporations were involved simply
were giving people what they wanted.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: