POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : About sounds in space in movies Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  About sounds in space in movies (Message 17 to 26 of 56)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: About sounds in space in movies
Date: 24 Jun 2008 10:21:30
Message: <486102ea$1@news.povray.org>
The other thing about temperature I've seen in movies lately, is the
idea that the Sun will instantly burn you to death.  While true if
you're close enough, most of the time the subjects aren't (and the
writers just needed a way to make space more dangerous for dramatic effect).

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message