POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have a laugh Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Have a laugh (Message 21 to 30 of 51)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Have a laugh
Date: 23 Jun 2008 08:34:52
Message: <485f986c$1@news.povray.org>
> It's all nice and well to have an unbreakable door and lock until you
> have to destroy your own wall to go into your own house because the keys
> were lost somehow...

I almost never have this problem. ;-)

My mum has a habit of losing her keys all the time. But then, she just
slings them wherever she happens to be when she stumbles in through the
door. And then she wonders why she can't remember where they are. MY
keys are always in one of exactly two places: In my pocket, or next to
my computer.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/