POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have a laugh : Re: Have a laugh Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have a laugh
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jun 2008 14:04:17
Message: <485fe5a1$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> And they are all mechanical. The master keys have one extra groove, I
> don't know about the general master.

For that matter, there are cool things you can do with cryptography and
math that let you have similar relationships with passwords. Stuff like
"this file can be decrypted by any three of the seven officers of the
company, or by unanimous application of the keys of the department heads
of the company. Oh, and we can invalidate any key without invalidating
the others."

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: