POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time Server Time
8 Sep 2024 15:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Yes, that time (Message 141 to 150 of 179)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Yes, that time
Date: 18 Jun 2008 15:39:11
Message: <4859645f$1@news.povray.org>

http://bash.org/?868223

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 18 Jun 2008 15:42:38
Message: <4859652e@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

> No injuries, thankfully. I think we only had one person slip while
> playing Tennis, and bowling in socks on a hardwood floor is just asking
> to learn to do splits. I can just imagine someone going to the doctor
> with a sprained wrist or elbow . . .
> Doc: "What have you been doing that might have caused this?"
> Patient: "Well, I've just been playing with my Wii."

Reminds me of Naked gun 33 1/3 (if someone remembers the English
captions, feel free to fill up - I don't think Finnish will say much).

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 18 Jun 2008 16:07:06
Message: <48596aea$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:

> http://bash.org/?868223

Hooooooohhhhhhhmygod!!!

My brain is hurting just from the mental image of that! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/