POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Yes, that time (Message 11 to 20 of 179)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Yes, that time
Date: 16 Jun 2008 11:25:19
Message: <485685df@news.povray.org>
news:48556cf9$1@news.povray.org...
> >> http://www.bash.org/?587801  WTH?
> >
> > Do you know what Black Friday is?
>
> No I don't, but... what's so great about an Xbox?

Hype. Same with the iPhone, same with the Wii, same with the Playstation,
etc
Lots of people standing in line for ages, really, really wanting one of the
item in question, then hearing that the shop's almost sold out. It's asking
for a mob.

Plus, afaik, Black Friday often sees things on sale at discounted rates.

Post a reply to this message