POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 16 Jun 2008 15:13:35
Message: <4856bb5f@news.povray.org>
>> No I don't, but... what's so great about an Xbox?
>
> Hype. Same with the iPhone, same with the Wii, same with the Playstation,
> etc

Ah. I was wondering why everybody is so excited about the iPhone. (Is it
because it has an "i" in the name? I'm still waiting for Apple's
intelligent vacuum cleaner, the "iSuck". :-P )

As for the Wii... Apart from the obviously ridiculous name, I think it's
an "interesting" concept. But when I tried to play with my sister's
boyfriend's Wii [do NOT say this out loud in public!] it just made my
arm hurt [do NOT include this part in public either!!]

Seriously - the centrifugal forces just make the veins in my hand
overpressure. And my wrist hurt.

I wonder... surely there have been some pretty serious injuries /
property damage due to the Wii, no?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/