POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Imprisoned Oak Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Imprisoned Oak (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Invisible
Subject: Imprisoned Oak
Date: 6 Jun 2008 10:46:20
Message: <48494dbc@news.povray.org>
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b3/MK_MidsummerPlace_OakCourt01.JPG

Does anybody *else* think this tree is going to be dead soon?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Imprisoned Oak
Date: 6 Jun 2008 10:54:18
Message: <48494f9a$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b3/MK_MidsummerPlace_OakCourt01.JPG
>

> Does anybody *else* think this tree is going to be dead soon?

At a guess that's in Milton Keynes(?)
Knowing the resilience of oaks I'd say that example will outlast the
buildings surrounding it by at least 300 years

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message