POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fake, coincidence, or really scary! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Fake, coincidence, or really scary! (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Really scary
Date: 9 Jun 2008 08:07:56
Message: <484d1d1c$1@news.povray.org>
> CAUTION: NOT SAFE FOR... ANYWHERE!
>
> http://www.youporn.com/watch/6719
>
> Hey Scott, is this part of normal test procedure for a mobile phone? ;-)

Actually we do have to make up a liquid mix called "artificial sweat" and
check that the display is ok with it...

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jun 2008 10:52:02
Message: <484d4392$1@news.povray.org>
>> CAUTION: NOT SAFE FOR... ANYWHERE!
>>
>> http://www.youporn.com/watch/6719
>>
>> Hey Scott, is this part of normal test procedure for a mobile phone? ;-)
>
> Actually we do have to make up a liquid mix called "artificial sweat"
> and check that the display is ok with it...

Hehe. I presume 100% emersion in this fluid is not part of any test
protocol though? ;-)

[Actually, being serious now... Does anybody check that mobiles phones
are at least slightly splash-proof?]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

to see if "mobile phone" was one of them. o_O

I am a sick, sick person...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/