POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fake, coincidence, or really scary! : Re: Really scary Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really scary
From: scott
Date: 9 Jun 2008 12:15:44
Message: <484d5730$1@news.povray.org>
> Hehe. I presume 100% emersion in this fluid is not part of any test
> protocol though? ;-)

It's applied to 100% of the display surface, but it's not submerged.  You'd
need to define the depth and make it water-tight then, which is a bit OTT
for a phone.

> [Actually, being serious now... Does anybody check that mobiles phones are
> at least slightly splash-proof?]

Yes, of course they are designed for a certain amount of splashing.  You
couldn't afford to release a phone that stopped working if you used it in
the rain.