POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  When are they going to realise.. (Message 37 to 46 of 66)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: When are they going to realise..
Date: 4 Jun 2008 10:29:44
Message: <4846a6d8$1@news.povray.org>

4845fdf0$1@news.povray.org...
> We must've read the same article - bbc.co.uk?  I do think that there's
> more to the story than was there.  The scary thing is that even as
> written, it's believable.

Here's the pic of the guy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1023560/Man-threatened-arrest-Heathrow-wearing-Transformers-T-shirt.html

Note that he has a sri lankan name. Since Sri Lanka is home to one of the
most ferocious terrorist organisations (they had cornered the whole "suicide
bombing" market until Al Qaeda came along, and they have tried to claim the
title back since) I wouldn't be surprised that people with this background
are special targets for the authorities. Perhaps this works like some spam
filters.

        *  2.5 DK_SKIN Person with dark skin
        *  4.5 FROM_TRR_CTRY From: country with lots of terrorists
        *  4.3 CLTH_OFFENS Clothes: wearing potentially offensive message
        *  8.1 BNN_IMG Image: contains banned images including guns, bombs
and nail clippers

FROM_TRR_CTRY ,CLTH_OFFENS,BNN_IMG

G.

Post a reply to this message