POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. : Re: When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When are they going to realise..
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Jun 2008 14:45:56
Message: <4846e2e4$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:04:03 -0400, Warp wrote:

>> "Why do they hate us?"  Because we're IN the middle east.
>
>   As if it was that simple.

Sure there are other factors, but the major beef that Bin Laden and
others has is that unbelievers are in their holy land.  Our solution to
that was to put MORE unbelievers in their land.

So, someone comes to your house uninvited, and you ask them to leave.
Instead, they invite 20 friends.  Tell me you're not gonna get pissed off
about that.

Jim