POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : When are they going to realise.. : Re: When are they going to realise.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When are they going to realise..
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Jun 2008 13:08:54
Message: <4846cc26$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> You're kidding, right?

Why would the people I work for bother spending money on the guy who
swaps the backup tapes?

Put simply: I am not considered important.

I should perhaps point out that I only got *this* PC because somebody
else got a better one, so I had their old one. My previous machine was
an AMD Duron 800 MHz with 128 MB RAM. (Running Windows NT, obviously.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/