POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Standard National Stupidity Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Standard National Stupidity (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Standard National Stupidity
Date: 19 May 2008 23:40:00
Message: <web.4832472d603144ef2c951cbb0@news.povray.org>
Deadly Deltamethrin

Standard National Stupidity is where one hears something and swallows it hook,
line and sinker.

SNS is what makes propaganda and [poisonous drug commercials passed off as
medicine] WORK.

On Verminator, "wont hurt humans but kills cockroaches in seconds", as they
spray another restaurant kitchen with Deltamethrin. Not being a mindless fish,
I thought, no way!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltamethrin

Deadly neurotoxin with no known antidote

Wish I could remember where I heard or read, "If she didn't return in those end
times, no one would survive". Because it stuck and I can now see 100's if not
1000's of ways this reality could turn.

Everyone not progandized in the world, by profiteering techno-society, knows
about Mother Nature as medicine. Any society that takes away medicine is
ignorantly stupid and greedy (greedy else there'd be no reason). But if
replaced with poison, what would you call that? I'll tell what that is, no less
than evil.

Law makers today have enemies that want them dead. If you wonder why, you must
be part of the SNS.

Post a reply to this message

> Standard National Stupidity is where one hears something and swallows it hook,
> line and sinker.
>
> SNS is what makes propaganda and [poisonous drug commercials passed off as
> medicine] WORK.
>
> On Verminator, "wont hurt humans but kills cockroaches in seconds", as they
> spray another restaurant kitchen with Deltamethrin. Not being a mindless fish,
> I thought, no way!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltamethrin
>
> Deadly neurotoxin with no known antidote

"Over time, deltamethrin is metabolized, with a rapid loss of toxicity,
and passed from the body."

"No known antidote" does not mean "you're hopelessly screwed if you get
any in your system."

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

And lo on Tue, 20 May 2008 12:41:09 +0100, John VanSickle
<evi### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> alphaQuad wrote:
>> Deadly Deltamethrin
>>  Standard National Stupidity is where one hears something and swallows
>> it hook, line and sinker.
>>  SNS is what makes propaganda and [poisonous drug commercials passed
>> off as medicine] WORK.
>>  On Verminator, "wont hurt humans but kills cockroaches in seconds", as
>> they spray another restaurant kitchen with Deltamethrin. Not being a
>> mindless fish,
>> I thought, no way!
>>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltamethrin
>>  Deadly neurotoxin with no known antidote
>
> "Over time, deltamethrin is metabolized, with a rapid loss of toxicity,
> and passed from the body."
>
> "No known antidote" does not mean "you're hopelessly screwed if you get
> any in your system."

Agreed, I pulled up a quick paper on dosages and it seems you'd need to be
bathing, huffing, or injecting it directly to cause yourself any problems
and even then the effects seem to go once it's been metabolized (assuming
you didn't somehow manage a fatal dose). Seems less dangerous then some
pool chemicals.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com