POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Standard National Stupidity : Standard National Stupidity Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Standard National Stupidity
From: alphaQuad
Date: 19 May 2008 23:40:00
Message: <web.4832472d603144ef2c951cbb0@news.povray.org>
Deadly Deltamethrin

Standard National Stupidity is where one hears something and swallows it hook,
line and sinker.

SNS is what makes propaganda and [poisonous drug commercials passed off as
medicine] WORK.

On Verminator, "wont hurt humans but kills cockroaches in seconds", as they
spray another restaurant kitchen with Deltamethrin. Not being a mindless fish,
I thought, no way!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltamethrin

Deadly neurotoxin with no known antidote

Wish I could remember where I heard or read, "If she didn't return in those end
times, no one would survive". Because it stuck and I can now see 100's if not
1000's of ways this reality could turn.

Everyone not progandized in the world, by profiteering techno-society, knows
about Mother Nature as medicine. Any society that takes away medicine is
ignorantly stupid and greedy (greedy else there'd be no reason). But if
replaced with poison, what would you call that? I'll tell what that is, no less
than evil.

Law makers today have enemies that want them dead. If you wonder why, you must
be part of the SNS.