POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small puzzle Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  A small puzzle (Message 189 to 198 of 198)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A small puzzle
Date: 27 May 2008 18:54:00
Message: <174p34lr8bm2elm0oefi4lv0l0r1a4315o@4ax.com>
On 27 May 2008 16:46:40 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>LOL, I know what you mean....

Poor we ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 May 2008 18:55:44
Message: <a84p349ojep9lcjh1qodeccinvm88fommt@4ax.com>
On 27 May 2008 16:48:32 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>Gardners' World from 2007 that I've burned to disc for her.  I think
>she's got 5 DVDs at the moment with that on it.

Ooo! I listen to Gardeners Question time on Radio 4 and I live in an
apartment. Try the podcast ,brownie points :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:55:21 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 27 May 2008 16:48:32 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>Gardners' World from 2007 that I've burned to disc for her.  I think
>>she's got 5 DVDs at the moment with that on it.
>
> Ooo! I listen to Gardeners Question time on Radio 4 and I live in an
> apartment. Try the podcast ,brownie points :-)

Already got two of 'em for her on her iPod. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message