POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small puzzle : Re: A different measure Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A different measure
From: scott
Date: 28 May 2008 03:03:11
Message: <483d03af$1@news.povray.org>
> "See? There's our hotel over there on the left."
>    "Then why did the driver just pull into the right-turn-only lane?"
> "The line's shorter."
>    "Ah, welcome to China."

Hehe, sounds about right.  I remember a similar situation coming up to a big
intersection that was at red.  The 3 lanes in our direction were already
pretty full, so people started to use the lanes that go the opposite way!
Cars coming from the other direction did the same.  When the lights went
green everyone somehow managed so squeeze back into the correct number of
lanes.