POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : evil TV commercials Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  evil TV commercials (Message 1 to 10 of 78)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: evil TV commercials
Date: 12 May 2008 21:20:01
Message: <web.4828ec058287910f3382b4210@news.povray.org>
evil TV commercials: CYMBALTA LYRICA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duloxetine

Dont worry, its not you, until it is you. But if you get real info first you
might NOT end up like some we've seen recently.

CYMBALTA
Serious adverse effects

    * The French journal Prescrire International published this opinion: "In
practice, duloxetine currently has no place in the treatment of depression or
diabetic neuropathy. Its efficacy has not yet been demonstrated to be even
equivalent to that of other available drugs, and it has too many adverse
effects, given this degree of uncertainty."[10]

    * The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner released a report of the
first post mortem studies of duloxetine; they identified twelve cases in which
duloxetine was the ultimate cause of death. Five cases were declared multiple
drug intoxication, and two were declared suicide.[11]

    * A case of hyponatremia induced by duloxetine was reported by doctors at
Weill Cornell Medical College in New York.[12]

    * A case of dyskinesia during treatment with duloxetine was reported in
Germany.[13]

    * Two episodes of serotonin syndrome have been documented in the use of
duloxetine in conjunction with other medications.[14]

    * A case of fulminant hepatic failure involving duloxetine which resulted in
death was reported by the Department of Internal Medicine, Ohio State
University, Columbus, Ohio.[15]

    * An acute attack of porphyria in a patient taking duloxetine.[16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregabalin

LYRICA
Adverse effects
(don't believe the low percentage of adverse reaction. If you believe that,
they are looking for you.)

Adverse drug reactions associated with the use of pregabalin include:[6][7]

    * Very common (>10% of patients): dizziness, drowsiness

diplopia), ataxia, dysarthria, tremor, lethargy, memory impairment, euphoria,
constipation, dry mouth, peripheral edema, loss or decrease of libido, erectile
dysfunction

hallucinations, myoclonus, hypoaesthesia, hyperaesthesia, tachycardia,
excessive salivation, sweating, flushing, rash, muscle cramp, myalgia,
arthralgia, urinary incontinence, dysuria, thrombocytopenia, Kidney calculus
    * Rare (<0.1% of patients): neutropenia, first degree heart block,
hypotension, hypertension, pancreatitis, dysphagia, oliguria, rhabdomyolysis

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'duloxetine_chemical_structure.png' (7 KB)

Preview of image 'duloxetine_chemical_structure.png'
duloxetine_chemical_structure.png