POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : evil TV commercials : Re: evil TV commercials Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: evil TV commercials
From: Phil Cook
Date: 13 May 2008 09:10:55
Message: <op.ua3f88sqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 13 May 2008 10:58:06 +0100, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake, saying:

> alphaQuad <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duloxetine
>
>   I was just wondering why should this be of any interest to us.

What, you mean you're not interested in Duloxetine? How can you not be
interested in Duloxetine? Isn't everyone interested and talking about
Duloxetine? What the hell is Duloxetine anyway?

And what the heck has this got to do with TV commercials evil or otherwise?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com