POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : shake reduction Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  shake reduction (Message 1 to 10 of 42)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: shake reduction
Date: 11 May 2008 16:13:37
Message: <48275371@news.povray.org>
For the purpose of getting some 'grab shots' while driving taxi, I
finally settled on a point-and-shoot Pentax Optio A30.  The shake
reduction was the primary consideration.  OFten the pictures I want to
take are night scenes with lots of radiant lights, which quickly show up
blur from pressing the shutter.  Here are a few test shots, in the wild,
after having read just enough of the manual to know how to load the
battery, and using all automatic settings.  I was quite encouraged by
the results.

http://tinyurl.com/5mpjna

Post a reply to this message