POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This year's new vintage Server Time
3 May 2024 13:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  This year's new vintage (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Doctor John
Subject: This year's new vintage
Date: 10 May 2008 10:35:41
Message: <4825b2bd$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.winehq.org/?announce=1.0-rc1

I think a few tasting sessions are in order.

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: This year's new vintage
Date: 10 Jul 2008 16:31:20
Message: <48767198$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> http://www.winehq.org/?announce=1.0-rc1
>
> I think a few tasting sessions are in order.

Hmm... "This is realise 1.0-rc1 of Wine, a free implementation of
Windows on Unix." Would that not, by definition, be illegal? Sometimes
tastes fishy here...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/