POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestions on motherboard (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Suggestions on motherboard
Date: 18 Mar 2008 10:14:02
Message: <47dfdc3a$1@news.povray.org>
>> I thought you were after a case not a fridgefreezer ;-)
>
> *g* My fridge looks positivly dingy compared to that case.

Ah, the mark of a good PC case.

Myself I've always been a fan of the "less is more" school of technology
design. Take this for example:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/109393

Can you spell "ugly"?

PS. I don't own a fridge yet. Or anywhere to put it. Or anything to put
inside it. Or any electricity to run it with, technically.

PPS. I need a better job...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> PS. I don't own a fridge yet. Or anywhere to put it. Or anything to put
> inside it. Or any electricity to run it with, technically.

I bought a washing machine the other week.  That's the first time I've ever
bought anything like that, and it made me feel very grown up.  Not that I
really want to be to be honest.

Post a reply to this message

> I bought a washing machine the other week.  That's the first time I've
> ever bought anything like that, and it made me feel very grown up.

ASL?

> Not that I really want to be to be honest.

[Parser error at character 1378.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> Not that I really want to be to be honest.
>
> [Parser error at character 1378.]

"...made me feel very grown up.  Not that I really want to be grown up,
to be honest."

...i think

Post a reply to this message

>>> Not that I really want to be to be honest.
>>
>> [Parser error at character 1378.]
>
> "...made me feel very grown up.  Not that I really want to be grown up,
> to be honest."
>
> ...i think

Yeah, I knew that really. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

"scott" <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote in message
>> PS. I don't own a fridge yet. Or anywhere to put it. Or anything to put
>> inside it. Or any electricity to run it with, technically.
>
> I bought a washing machine the other week.  That's the first time I've
> ever bought anything like that, and it made me feel very grown up.  Not
> that I really want to be to be honest.

   LOL! :) I bought a tumble dryer this morning, it made me feel very
poor...  :o/

     Who'd buy one of those just for drying clothes?

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message