POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard : Re: Suggestions on case Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions on case
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 18 Mar 2008 17:00:57
Message: <47e03b99$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> YoYo Tech, 30 Windmill St, W1
> http://www.yoyotech.co.uk/officehour.php?osCsid=99ccb4cf89e2fc121bd3f6f7619552c2

Looks nice.

> Some of the larger Maplins,

That's where all my cases so far have come from. Nice people, but their
case range extends to, like, 4 models. (Much of their stuff is a bit
like that though. If you want, say, a GeForce 6200, they can sell you
one. If you want an 8-series... forget it.)

> ... and if you ask nicely PC World (But
> their selection is abysmal)

Here's what happened the last time I tried at PC World:

Hi, is this case steel or aluminium?
Uuuuuhhhh... I donna mate...
...         ...well can you find out please?
Oooohhh, ooookaaaaayy...

He walked off and started sulkily prodding buttons on his PC until
eventually [about 45 minutes] I got bored and left the store. Clearly
had no intension of doing anything remotely useful. [That would involve
him getting off his fat **** and doing some actual WORK.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/