POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions on motherboard : Re: Suggestions on case Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions on case
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 18 Mar 2008 14:28:20
Message: <47e017d4$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> I'm so sick of tearing my hands on the inside of a PC case. These days, I
> don't buy anything other than a full tower case. Plus, since I usually have
> 2-3 hard drives and 2 DVD drives in a machine, I need a full tower to fit
> them in without squashing the drives together.

While we're on the subject, does anybody know of anywhere [in the UK]
where you can go and physically *look* at PC cases before you buy them?

The only computer shops I know of round here only sell 4 or 5 different

you expect?) Sure, there are places online that have a much wider range,
but a case is the one component you really want to physically *see*
before you buy it.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/