POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another week, another impossible game Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Another week, another impossible game (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Another week, another impossible game
Date: 16 Mar 2008 12:37:50
Message: <47dd5aee@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:47dd53e3@news.povray.org...

>   Actually, that last level is the easiest of the lot when you know how,
but
> I won't spoil it for Andrew.  ;)

Run like hell?

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 16 Mar 2008 12:43:37
Message: <47dd5c49$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:47dd53e3@news.povray.org...
>>
>>   Actually, that last level is the easiest of the lot when you know how,
> but
>> I won't spoil it for Andrew.  ;)
>
> Run like hell?

    Dum-de-dum-de-dum-de-dum...  ;)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 16 Mar 2008 14:57:31
Message: <47dd7bab$1@news.povray.org>
Andrew, if you get REALLY hacked off with FC, remember that you can download
a whole stack of free custom maps. Some of them are *way* better than FC
itself made with 'other' professional game producers. Try the 'Matto'
series. Man, that's good with hard levels that you can finish (in a real way
from what I remember) without hitting a chopper 14 times. Just tryin' to
help because I know what you're going through - I must have tried to beat
that level more than 50 times myself. It's a bu88er, but it isn't
impossible - Gails' answer is the best to swim ashore and hide behind that
palm tree, although you can still beat it from the ship itself if you're a
good shot with the RL.   :)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message