POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another week, another impossible game : Re: Another week, another impossible game Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another week, another impossible game
From: St
Date: 16 Mar 2008 16:22:20
Message: <47dd8f8c@news.povray.org>
news:47dd8523$1@news.povray.org...
> What's an OICW? And... it has HE rounds?

    You haven't picked up an OICW yet? I might be wrong, (it's some time
since I've played FC, I'm in Crysis mode atm - wait till you play this
game!), but look for a guard tower on top of a 'high' hill. If you have to
go back, then do that for the OICW. It's worth it. It's a powerful rifle
with a good hit score. Two or three rounds instead of ten bullets+ to kill
with the AK47. Of course, the Sniper rulez if you're clever enough, and I'm
sure you are.  :)

>>> Now what would be the point of that? ;-)
>>

>> If you're stuck and want to get past that point so you can get on with
>> the
>> rest of the game, why not?
>
> Yeah, well, it's getting that way. Always seems a pitty to do it though.

    Of course! Because it's a GOOD game! You have to do the distance to
realise this.

> Well, I'd prefer not to, but we'll see...

      Go hide behind that tree if you haven't done it already.  :)

  ~Steve~