POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Misunderstanding Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Misunderstanding (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Fa3ien
Subject: Misunderstanding
Date: 12 Mar 2008 11:39:10
Message: <47d8072e@news.povray.org>
New colleague (worked 6 months in a bigger firm, before).
We use Thunderbird as mail client.

Yesterday :
she : how do I add a signature to my mails ?
me : go there (showing the dialog), and specify a text file which contains your
signature

Today :
she : it doesn't work, the signature
me : ?
she : I've made my signature in a Word file and it just shows two bars
me : (mentally slapping forehead)

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message