POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet (Message 19 to 28 of 28)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
Date: 21 Mar 2008 07:14:44
Message: <bl97u3p9ppl1t8r3h4d5s2t8d1u25b5m42@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:28:40 +0000, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>> Do you still want to go for a drink?
>Absolutely. What time?

I don't want to make it an all night-er as I'm a bit "cream crackered"
from my trip to South Holland. Would six o'clock suit you? I would
probably go for a meal in the Wong Kei, beforehand. Where you would be
welcome to join me unless you think that on a Saturday it might be too
much of a good thing?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I don't want to make it an all night-er as I'm a bit "cream crackered"
> from my trip to South Holland. Would six o'clock suit you? I would
> probably go for a meal in the Wong Kei, beforehand. Where you would be
> welcome to join me unless you think that on a Saturday it might be too
> much of a good thing?

Six sounds fine to me. prob won't be able to join you in Wong Kei much
as I like the place. :-( Got a small job to do in afternoon.
I will be easily recognisable in Jack Horner (corner Bayley Street and
TCR) by being only person working on laptop with stuffed Linux penguin
next to it :-)
cu soon

John

finished," then he sat down.