POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet : Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
From: St
Date: 21 Mar 2008 07:49:38
Message: <47e3aee2$1@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Stephen wrote:

 Well, I'm hoping to see Stephen mid April, so it would be nice to meet you
both at that time, but my life is highly unpredictable at the moment, so I
really don't know yet. It'll probably be one of those moments where I will
just have to say "What the heck, sod everything else in my life right now",
and just jump on a train.

     Anyway, whether it's April or not, it'll happen.  :)

      Have a great evening, both.  :)

         ~Steve~