POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet : Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
From: Doctor John
Date: 21 Mar 2008 07:24:57
Message: <47e3a919$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I don't want to make it an all night-er as I'm a bit "cream crackered"
> from my trip to South Holland. Would six o'clock suit you? I would
> probably go for a meal in the Wong Kei, beforehand. Where you would be
> welcome to join me unless you think that on a Saturday it might be too
> much of a good thing?

Six sounds fine to me. prob won't be able to join you in Wong Kei much
as I like the place. :-( Got a small job to do in afternoon.
I will be easily recognisable in Jack Horner (corner Bayley Street and
TCR) by being only person working on laptop with stuffed Linux penguin
next to it :-)
cu soon

John

finished," then he sat down.