POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  RIP Gary Gygax (Message 31 to 40 of 230)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: RIP Gary Gygax
Date: 8 Mar 2008 08:13:53
Message: <47d29111$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> "nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> Are we done yet?
>> ever heard of this Asimov guy?
>
> hmm, long time, no answer. seeking wikipedia... ^_^

Eating my lunch, fruitloop! :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 8 Mar 2008 09:17:57
Message: <47d2a015@news.povray.org>
> Gail Shaw <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:
> > > Tell me about it. I thought "dungeons and dragons" was a TV series...
>
> > Well, there is a spin-off cartoon series (ok) and 2 movies (terrible)
>
>   I'm not completely sure how they can say that a TV series or a movie is
> based on D&D,

Apart from the fact they were both named "Dungeons and Dragons"?

In the cartoon, there were 4 people that were identical to the character
classes. Right down to naming. Also, if I recall they were children from
this world pulled into a fantasy world. Been a while since I watched them.

As for the movies, they were named Dungeons and Dragons: The movie. Other
than that, not really. they were also really, really, really bad.

Post a reply to this message