POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Dreams (Message 70 to 79 of 89)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Dreams
Date: 28 Feb 2008 16:06:52
Message: <47c7226c$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:24:19 +0000, Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I read an article a few weeks ago that suggested that dreams are the
>> place where your mind prepares you to deal with emergency/crisis
>> situations.
>
> Excellent. I once woke myself up whilst trying to fend off an enraged
> velociraptor when my knee connected with the wall. Good to know my
> subconscious has all bases covered...

I've had that thought as well, after all, I'm set to fight off stuffed
alligators.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 28 Feb 2008 16:30:13
Message: <47c727e5@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> 200-300 meters *** only *** ?

Yep - not exactly next to, but near enough to get some good vibrations
occasionally.

> For the real deal see below ;)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWAUAburgLU
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qBApQBuJY

If the track were that close, I wouldn't have bought the house ;).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message