POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: John VanSickle
Date: 28 Feb 2008 16:31:01
Message: <47c72815@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

>> Well, there was one that involved me and four women, looking for some
>> privacy, but I woke up before we found any...
>
> LOL!

Like all dreams, the strange part is that my, let us say, imaginations
on this topic do not run to having four women at once.  It started with
three, but at some point I said that I'd rather one of the women be
replaced by another.  The replacement showed up, but the one to be
replaced did not leave.

We were still looking for some place where every passer-by could not
look in on us when I woke up.

Regards,
John