POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Valentine's day Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Valentine's day (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Valentine's day
Date: 15 Feb 2008 07:25:57
Message: <47b584d5@news.povray.org>
> Reactions:
>
> #1 - The story ends with "we went to bed" and it was "not really that
> exciting"?

I meant compared to a normal day.

> #2 - Oh, so DHL failed to deliver stuff for you too, eh?

Yeh, she'd paid for the next day option, but not the before-noon option,
assuming it would show up sometime during the day.  Actually on their site
it says it was on route to be delivered at 10am yesterday, but nothing else
yet...

Post a reply to this message

>> #2 - Oh, so DHL failed to deliver stuff for you too, eh?
>
> Yeh, she'd paid for the next day option, but not the before-noon option,
> assuming it would show up sometime during the day.  Actually on their
> site it says it was on route to be delivered at 10am yesterday, but
> nothing else yet...

I paid extra to have some items from Zazzle delivered by DHL. The
delivery charge was actually greater than the combined value of the
items! And yet, eventually I had to drive to their depot my ****ing self
to get the parcel, due to their blatent inability to understand simple
instructions.

I was not amused.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/