POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Valentine's day : Re: Valentine's day Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Valentine's day
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Feb 2008 07:32:03
Message: <47b58643$1@news.povray.org>
> I meant compared to a normal day.

Oh, yeah, OK.

>> #2 - Oh, so DHL failed to deliver stuff for you too, eh?
>
> Yeh, she'd paid for the next day option, but not the before-noon option,
> assuming it would show up sometime during the day.  Actually on their
> site it says it was on route to be delivered at 10am yesterday, but
> nothing else yet...

I paid extra to have some items from Zazzle delivered by DHL. The
delivery charge was actually greater than the combined value of the
items! And yet, eventually I had to drive to their depot my ****ing self
to get the parcel, due to their blatent inability to understand simple
instructions.

I was not amused.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/