POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Valentine's day : Re: Valentine's day Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Valentine's day
From: scott
Date: 15 Feb 2008 08:03:18
Message: <47b58d96$1@news.povray.org>
> I paid extra to have some items from Zazzle delivered by DHL. The delivery
> charge was actually greater than the combined value of the items! And yet,
> eventually I had to drive to their depot my ****ing self to get the
> parcel, due to their blatent inability to understand simple instructions.

Well she'd asked for it to be delivered to the nearest dhl place which is
about 3 minutes walk from where we live...  We always get stuff sent there
because often neither of us are home, and it means we can just go pick it up
whenever is convenient for us.  Maybe they were full because of it being
14th, I don't know.