POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internet censorship in Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Internet censorship in Finland (Message 81 to 90 of 90)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Internet censorship in Finland
Date: 20 Feb 2008 16:31:09
Message: <47bc9c1d$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> helpful to illegal operation (no, I don't know the correct term in

"Accessory to crime"

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 20 Feb 2008 16:50:35
Message: <47bca0ab$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> However, even simulated childporn is illegal
> to produce and to own in most countries, with severe penalties.

There have even been cases in the USA where someone writing fantasy
stories in his personal diary about child porn gets arrested and jailed
for it.